It’s Time for Gorgeous Skin
With ClearV for spider vein treatment in Wayzata, Minnesota, you can finally say goodbye to spider veins and other unwanted vascular and skin issues with minimal pain and recovery time. This latest laser technology employed by Sciton, ClearV targets specific veins or vein clusters for maximum results—using Sciton’s Sub-surface Vein Illumination technology (SVI).
Our unique treatment for spider veins in Wayzata at Vively Body Science gives you a boost of confidence with blemish-free skin. ClearV treats:
Eliminate the web-like veins that appear on your thighs, calves, ankles, and face.
Our ClearV technology also treats a variety of other vascular and skin issues, including:
-Port wine stains
How ClearV Works
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your spider vein procedure, you’ll meet with a member of our team of vein specialists to discuss your goals and how ClearV can help. Your specialist will examine the areas of your body you’d like to treat and determine if this treatment is right for you. Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized plan that reflects your desired results. You may see improvement after one procedure, but typically patients see the best results after 3 to 6 treatments.
During your procedure, we’ll use the ClearV patented technology to target the unwanted visible spider veins on your body and reduce or eliminate them.
For best results, it is advised to limit your activity and minimize the amount of time standing for the first 48 hours after your procedure. It is also recommended that you wear compression socks or other form of compression (ACE wrap) while your leg veins heal.
After receiving ClearV Spider Vein treatment, you’ll see a reduction or near elimination or unwanted veins, beginning with your first treatment. A clear reduction in confidence-killing spider veins can help you enjoy more of life without feeling the need to hide areas with visible spider veins.
Watch Vively’s Overview of ClearV & ClearSilk Technology
Why Try ClearV?
ClearV is Non-Invasive
ClearV is non-surgical, meaning you can return to your daily life after each procedure with few restrictions.
ClearV is Effective
Often clients see noticeable results after their first visit.
ClearV is Versatile
ClearV technology can treat a wide variety of skin issues. In addition to your spider veins, this procedure can also address certain other skin issues that you see on the surface of your body.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does ClearV hurt?
- Some clients report minor discomfort and skin redness after a ClearV treatment; both problems quickly dissipate.
- When can I expect to see results of my spider vein treatment?
- This can vary based on the severity and location of your spider veins, but many clients see noticeable results after their first ClearV treatment. Three to six procedures, spaced six to eight weeks apart is a typical treatment plan.
- Is ClearV safe?
- ClearV is considered to be a safe treatment for reducing and eliminating spider veins and other visible veins near the surface of the skin.
- Will ClearV treat other issues?
- ClearV is designed to treat a wide range of skin and vein problems.