Clear Skin Never Felt so Good
Forever Clear BBL is an acne treatment that uses advanced light-pulsing technology to attack acne-causing irritants at their roots. For those seeking acne treatments in Wayzata, Minnesota, Forever Clear from Vively Body Science is the key to clear, confidence-boosting skin.
Forever Clear BBL helps teens and adults suffering from recurring acne breakouts get blemish-free skin that lasts.
Forever Clear BBL eliminates acne-causing irritants at their roots, then uses cutting-edge light therapy to reduce inflammation and trigger the body’s natural healing process, all in the one procedure. This treatment trifecta eliminates acne at its source and ensures it stays gone for good.
How Forever Clear BBL Treatment Works
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a Forever Clear specialist who will help you understand the treatment and discuss your goals. Your specialist may also do a quick examination of your skin to ensure your treatment is tailored to your needs. Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that reflects your desired results.
During your 30- to 45-min procedure, your laser technician will deliver light energy to kill bacteria, reduce oil production and calm down redness and inflammation.
SPF protection and an appropriate home care regimen is the best way to maximize the results of your Forever Clear BBL. It’s best to have a maintenance plan in place to keep your skin looking and feeling its very best.
Get clear skin that stays that way with an acne treatment that works.
Why Try Forever Clear Acne Treatment?
Clear Skin – Forever
Forever Clear light therapy offers lasting relief from acne breakouts, scarring, and embarrassment.
With Forever Clear, you don’t have to apply messy and dehydrating ointments.
Forever Clear offers real results that last.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Forever Clear hurt?
- Some clients report some heat or snapping during treatment, but this is considered a minimally painful procedure.
- Can Forever Clear treat other parts of my body?
- Laser light therapy can address acne breakouts other places aside from your face; the face, neck, and back are the most common treatment areas.
- Should I avoid anything after my treatment?
- It's best to avoid direct sunlight after your treatment; sunscreen can help.
- Is there recovery time?
- No. Most clients can return to their normal day-to-day life after treatment.