Reveal Skin That Glows
Stress, hormone imbalances and sports activities can all contribute to not-so-fun problems like oily skin, redness and acne (which can lead to life-long scarring). Chemical peels work from the outside-in to provide a deep cleanse, gently removing dead skin cells and revealing the fresh newer skin underneath.
Our chemical peels in Wayzata allow you to address a huge variety of skin problems, including:
Find balance in uneven skin tones.
Reduce fine lines by giving your skin additional body.
Reduce scarring left by acne.
Rejuvenate sun-damaged or flaking skin to help your skin to look more vibrant, radiant and youthful.
Uneven Skin Texture
Give your skin a uniform glow.
How Customized Peel Works
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists in Wayzata to discuss how a chemical peel can help. Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that reflects your desired results. You may see results after one treatment, but most patients see the best results after three to six treatments.
During your procedure, you can relax while your chemical peel specialist applies the peel products.
After your chemical peel in Wayzata, our staff will give you specific instructions as to when and how to resume your at home care depending on the type and strength of your individualized peel as well as any post care or additional product recommendations.
After your treatment, you’ll enjoy skin that looks as great as it feels.
Why Try Teen Customized Peel?
Chemical peels bring your tired, damaged, or neglected skin back to life.
Whether you have differing skin tones or textures, a chemical peel will help you enjoy an even and healthy appearance.
Chemical peels restore your skin’s hydration.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there down time?
- It depends on the type and strength of peel used. We will determine which peel is the best treatment for your concerns and discuss expected downtime.
- Are chemical peels dangerous?
- Our trained specialists utilize the latest techniques, procedures, and technology to provide the safest, most effective treatment possible.
- Do chemical peels hurt?
- Chemical peels should be a relaxing experience; however, stronger peels may create some sensation. If you feel any pain or discomfort, let your specialist know right away.
- When will I see results?
- You'll feel the difference immediately. You should see a difference in your skin's appearance within days of your treatment.
- How long will the procedure take?
- Your procedure time can vary based on your individualized peel strength, skin type, skin response and other factors.