The expert medical professionals at Vively Body Science are passionate about using only the most trusted and sophisticated treatments available. With our unique use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections in Wayzata, Minnesota, you can boost your skin’s natural regeneration for supple, soft, youthful skin.
PRP injections in Wayzata can help with the following skin issues:
Revive tired or aging skin.
Low Collagen Production
PRP helps your body to produce more collagen, giving you younger, fuller skin.
PRP can help you increase the health and thickness of hair.
How Natural Tissue Generation Works
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists to discuss your goals and how our treatments can help. Your specialist will examine the areas of your body you’d like to treat and determine if PRP is right for you. Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that reflects your desired results.
During your procedure, you’ll relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while your specialist performs your PRP injection.
You can expect some tenderness and possible bruising at the injection sites. This is not unusual and will spontaneously resolve. We do have some corrective products and therapies that can expedite resolution if you desire. After your treatment is complete, we welcome follow-up to learn about your progress and discuss additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
After your PRP treatment, you’ll enjoy supple, full skin.
Why Try PRP Injections?
Additional collagen in your skin will increase the fullness, beauty, and youthful glow of your skin.
PRP injections are considered a natural, long-term solution for skincare maintenance, as the product is harvested directly from your own body.
Am I a candidate?
Use our free Virtual Consultation tool to determine whether PRP injections are your ideal treatment.
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are PRP injections painful?
- Some patients report a slight stinging during treatment.
- When can I expect to notice results after PRP?
- Many patients begin to see noticeable results within several days of their treatment. The benefits of this treatment will continue to increase over the next several months.
- Are there side effects?
- Redness, slight swelling and bruising of the treatment area is common; these should spontaneously subside within several days.
- How should I care for my skin after my treatment?
- After receiving a PRP injection in Wayzata, be sure to avoid overexposure to sunlight without sunscreen. We will provide you with full post-treatment instructions to help ensure lasting results.