Loving the Way You Look Is Always in Style
With Vively Body Science’s skin tightening procedures in Wayzata, Minnesota, you can turn back time and revive a youthful appearance you’ll love. SkinTyte infrared treatments harness the power of light wave technology to nourish and naturally tighten your skin.
SkinTyte reverses the effects of natural aging by tightening and firming loose or sagging skin in key areas of your body.
Commonly treated areas include the neck, lower face, arms, abdomen, buttocks and thighs.Whether due to weight loss, pregnancy, or aging, our unique skin tightening process in Wayzata is perfect for you.
How SkinTyte Works
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists to discuss your goals and how SkinTyte can help. Your specialist will examine the areas of your body you’d like to treat and determine if this treatment is right for you. Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that reflects your desired results.
During your procedure, you can relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while your clinician applies your therapy. Typically 6-8 sessions are needed to address a single area of concern.
We often recommended a topical skin tightening product to apply daily during your treatment course.
Regain the tight, firm skin of your youth and enjoy your results for years.
More Information on SkinTyte
Why Try SkinTyte?
Tighter Skin in Key Areas
Target the parts of your body that could benefit most from tighter, fuller skin.
With revived and rejuvenated skin, you can feel great about the way you look.
Your SkinTyte treatment will be both quick and painless; you can look great without missing a beat.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does SkinTyte hurt?
- SkinTyte is a painless, non-invasive procedure that requires no down time after treatment.
- Who is Skintyte for?
- Our Skintyte technology is appropriate for anyone who would like a tighter, younger appearance without undergoing surgical procedures.
- How often do I need SkinTyte treatments?
- This will vary based on your individual goals, but regular treatment each month will provide optimal results.
- Which areas of the body can I treat with SkinTyte?
- SkinTyte works for any skin type, anywhere on the body that you have loose skin or a lack of laxity. Commonly treated areas include the neck, lower face, arms, abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.