Supple, Beautiful, You
Vively Body Science is dedicated to helping you look and feel your best every day. Our injectables in Wayzata, Minnesota, which include dermal and lip fillers, and neuromodulators/neurotoxins, are the ideal way to get the subtle-yet-wowing look you’ve always wanted. Whether you’re looking for a wrinkle-free smile or a youthful lift for aging skin, our injectables may be the perfect fit.
What Dermal Fillers Treat
Give your lips body and shape with dermal filler injections.
Give your skin additional volume, reducing or eliminating moderate to severe wrinkles around your eyes, nose and mouth.
Reduce the appearance of your unwanted nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
Give your skin and lips the lift and fullness they deserve.
Reduce wrinkles on your hands to enhance your youthful appearance.
How Dermal Fillers & Lip Fillers Work
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists to discuss your goals and how fillers can help. Your specialist will examine the areas of your body you’d like to treat and determine if fillers are right for you. Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that reflects your desired results.
Injections are invasive and can be uncomfortable. We have measures to keep as comfortable as possible.
Within the first 24 hours, patients should avoid strenuous exercise, extensive sun or heat exposure, and excessive cold exposure. Redness, swelling, bruising and mild discomfort is temporary and expected. If you are questioning, please contact us for assessment. It is okay to take acetaminophen (Tylenol) for any pain. Avoid ibuprofen and aspirin for the first 48 hours after your injections. If the treated area is swollen, an ice pack may be applied to the site for a short period of time.
Brands of Dermal Fillers We Offer
Restylane family of products
Juvéderm family of products
Why Try Dermal & Lip Fillers
After your procedure, you’ll enjoy fuller lips, giving you a younger appearance.
Say goodbye to troublesome wrinkles and creases with additional skin volume.
With fuller lips and skin, you’ll enjoy boosted self-esteem.
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions (Fillers)
- Are dermal fillers safe?
- Fillers are safe. This is a common treatment sought by millions of people nationwide.
- Am I a candidate for dermal fillers?
- Facial fillers are ideal for people over the age of 21 who are not pregnant or breastfeeding and are looking for a boost in volume and firmness.
- Are there side effects after getting dermal fillers?
- Fillers are mostly painless, but some patients report slight swelling, bruising, and itching at the injection site.
- How long does an injectable session take?
- Most facial filler treatments can take up to an hour depending on the placement and the complexity of your correction.