At Vively Body Science, we offer platelet-rich plasma (PRP) combined with microneedling in Wayzata, Minnesota to reinvigorate your skin with boosted levels of collagen. This can give you the supple, lifted skin you thought was just a memory.
PRP plus microneedling in Wayzata treat a huge variety of skin problems, including:
Scars (from acne, past surgery, chicken pox, and more)
Reduce the size, color, and appearance of scars.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles (and other signs of aging)
Boost your skin’s body and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Even mild, moderate, or severe skin pigmentation.
Pore Size and Texture
Shrink pores and reduce rough or uneven textures.
Turn back time on sun damage.
Dial back the appearance and color of stretch marks.
How Microneedling and PRP Works
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists to discuss your goals and how our treatments can help. Your specialist will examine the areas of your body you’d like to treat and determine if microneedling and PRP is right for you. Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that reflects your desired results. You may see results after one treatment, but most patients see the best results after 3 to 6 treatments.
During your procedure, your specialist will use the industry leading Candela Exceed device to offer enhanced treatment versatility. The Exceed is the first dual-indicated, FDA-cleared medical microneedling system for the treatment of both facial wrinkles and facial acne scar reduction.
Two to three procedures are often required to complete your treatment. Sunscreen and medical grade skincare products are recommended to achieve your best outcome. We welcome follow-up to see your progress and discuss your skin health maintenance plan.
In addition to fuller, younger looking skin, you’ll also notice an uptick in energy and confidence.
Why Try Microneedling and PRP?
Feel (and see) the difference collagen-rich skin can make in your appearance.
Live without the stress of discoloration, uneven textures, sun spots, and more.
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are microneedling and PRP painful?
- We do use a topical anesthetic for this procedure. Some patients report a slight stinging or vibration sense during treatment. Otherwise, most patients do not report that the combination of microneedling and PRP are substantial.
- When can I expect to see results from microneedling with PRP?
- Many patients begin to see noticeable results within several days of their procedure. The benefits of this treatment will continue to increase over the next several months.
- Are there side effects?
- Pinkness and slight swelling of the area treated is common; these should completely subside within several days.
- How should I care for my skin after my treatment?
- The most important thing you can do after a microneedling plus PRP treatment is to avoid exposure to sunlight without sunscreen. We will provide you with more detailed post-care instructions at your appointment.