Vively Body Science wants you to feel refreshed after just a single visit. Dermaplaning in Wayzata, Minnesota removes dead skin and small hairs, rejuvenating your face with healthy skin cells and a brighter, youthful glow. You can have a standalone dermaplaning treatment, or pair it with another skin treatment for double the radiance.
Dermaplaning in Wayzata addresses the hard-to-treat culprits taking a toll on your skin, including:
Remove microscopic dead skin cells to gently exfoliate even sensitive skin.
Rid your entire face of vellus (small hairs).
Exfoliate your skin and release trapped oil, dirt, and makeup.
How Dermaplaning Works
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of dermaplaning specialists to discuss your goals and how a dermaplaning treatment can help. Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that reflects your desired results.
During your procedure, you can relax while your dermaplaning specialist gives your skin a deep exfoliation and removes vellus hair. This is a painless procedure that can be incorporated into other procedures or can be done as a quick stand-alone treatment.
After your treatment is complete, you’ll want to avoid direct sunlight for prolonged periods for several weeks.
Dermaplaning in Wayzata is the ideal way to give yourself clean skin and a smooth feeling you can’t help but smile about.
Why Try Dermaplaning?
Remove superficial layers of pore-clogging dead skin, residual makeup, dirt, and oil.
Microscopic Hair Removal
Remove unwanted hair, including micro hairs (vellus), from your face—particularly in the places that count most like your upper lip, cheek, and jaw.
Easier Makeup Application
Make it easier to apply makeup with a smooth, exfoliated face.
Am I a candidate?
Use our free Virtual Consultation tool to determine whether dermaplaning is your ideal treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does dermaplaning hurt?
- Our skilled dermaplaning specialists ensure there is no pain or discomfort during your procedure.
- How long does dermaplaning take?
- This procedure normally takes less than 30 minutes.
- Is there any recovery time?
- After your dermaplaning procedure you can return to your normal routine; however, we encourage all patients to wear sunscreen after any exfoliating service.
- What does dermaplaning feel like?
- During your treatment, you'll feel a gentle "cat's tongue" sensation. You should not feel pain; however, if you have sensitive skin, tell your trained specialist and they can tailor your treatment to ensure maximum comfort.