Renew your skin and your confidence
With our ClearSilk skin discoloration treatment in Wayzata, Minnesota, you can treat skin concerns such as pigmented lesions, rosacea, redness, and more. Using the latest technology from Sciton, ClearSilk targets multiple chromophores for maximum results. Get a more even complexion with this safe and easy treatment with zero downtime.
Our advanced treatment for skin discoloration in Wayzata targets multiple issues, including:
Other skin concerns:
-Fine lines and wrinkles
How ClearSilk Works
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your ClearSilk procedure, you’ll meet with a Vively skin discoloration specialist to discuss your goals and how ClearSilk can help. Your specialist will examine the areas you’d like to treat and determine if this treatment is right for you. Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized plan that reflects your goals, timeline, and budget. You may see improvement after one procedure, but typically patients see the best results after 3 to 6 treatments.
We will use ClearSilk to target unwanted skin issues and reduce or eliminate them. You may see improvement after one procedure, though typically our patients see the best results after 6 treatments, each spaced 2 to 3 weeks apart.
For the best ClearSilk results, we advise you to limit your skin’s exposure to the sun and stay hydrated. We can recommend the best sunscreen product for your skin for optimal aftercare.
After receiving a ClearSilk skin discoloration treatment in Wayzata, you’ll see a reduction or near elimination of chromophores, beginning with your first treatment.
Why Try ClearSilk?
ClearSilk is a versatile treatment that targets many skin concerns with a single solution.
No Patient Downtime
There is no downtime required for a ClearSilk treatment. You can easily resume your daily routine after a treatment for an easy appointment that fits your schedule.
1064nm Wavelength Safe for All Skin Types
ClearSilk is suitable for all skin types, making it an accessible option for treating skin concerns and a safe and viable treatment option for tanned skin.
ClearSilk requires no downtime because it is a non-invasive procedure, meaning that it is non-surgical. There are no incisions required for this skin revitalizing treatment!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does ClearSilk hurt?
- Some patients report minor discomfort and/or skin redness after a ClearSilk treatment. Both of these issues quickly subside and are no cause for concern or anxiety.
- When can I expect to see results?
- Your results can vary based on the severity and location of your skin chromophore issue. Many patients see noticeable results after their first ClearSilk appointment. 3 to 6 procedures, spaced 6 to 8 weeks apart is a typical treatment plan at Vively Body Science.
- Is ClearSilk safe?
- ClearSilk is considered safe for reducing or eliminating skin concerns near the surface of the skin.
- Will ClearSilk treat other issues?
- Yes, ClearSilk is designed to revitalize the skin, improve luminosity, and treat a wide range of skin issues, including: fine lines and wrinkles, pigmented lesions, diffuse redness, rosacea, and acne scars.