Supple, Beautiful, You
Vively Body Science is dedicated to helping you look and feel your best every day. Our injectables in Wayzata, Minnesota, which include dermal and lip fillers, and neuromodulators/neurotoxins, are the ideal way to get the subtle-yet-wowing look you’ve always wanted. Whether you’re looking for a wrinkle-free smile or a youthful lift for aging skin, our injectables may be the perfect fit.
What Neurotoxins Treat
Adds symmetry to key place of the face (lips, eyebrows)
Neuromodulator and neurotoxin injections reduce or eliminate moderate to severe wrinkles and fine lines.
How Neuromodeulators/Neurotoxins Work
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists to discuss your goals and how neuromodulators / neurotoxin injections can help. Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that reflects your desired results.
During your procedure, you’ll relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while our specialist injects your neuromodulators or neurotoxins. This is a minimally-invasive procedure and should cause no to very minor discomfort.
After your treatments you can go back to your normal routine, but it’s recommended to avoid intense physical activity for 48 hours and direct sunlight for several days after your procedure.
Neurotoxins We Offer
Why Try Wrinkle Relaxers?
Neuromodulators help you enjoy younger looking or more symmetrical lips
Get rid of troublesome wrinkles and creases and give yourself additional skin smoothness.
With smoother skin and lips, and reduced wrinkles, you’ll enjoy boosted self-esteem.
More Information on Cosmetic Injectables in Wayzata
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Botox safe?
- Yes, neuromodulator and neurotoxin injections are safe, including Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, and Xeomin! This is a common treatment sought by millions of people nationwide.
- Am I a candidate for Botox?
- Neuromodulators and neurotoxins are ideal for people over the age of 21 who are not pregnant or breastfeeding and are looking to reduce or eliminate moderate to severe wrinkles and fine lines.
- Are there side effects after getting aesthetic injectables?
- Neuromodulator and neurotoxin injections are mostly painless, but some patients report slight swelling, bruising, and itching at the injection site.
- How long do treatments take?
- Most neuromodulator and neurotoxin injection treatments can take up to an hour depending on the placement and severity of your wrinkles.