Regenerative Treatments & Add-Ons
Our regenerative aesthetic treatments offer a variety of benefits! Patients at Vively Body Science enjoy them as standalone treatments or as add-ons to other aesthetics treatments such as microneedling and laser skin resurfacing.
PRP injections provide aesthetic benefits in two different treatment options: collagen induction and cellular regeneration in the skin of the face, and hair restoration and growth. PRP (platelet rich plasma) comes from your own blood, and our highly trained team strategically injects it into the treatment area for optimal results.
We recommend PRP injections on their own or as an addition to a microneedling or Halo laser treatment. This innovative treatment method encourages a faster rate of cell turnover, promoting healthy, smooth, and youthful looking skin. It also promotes cell regeneration on the scalp, facilitating hair growth.
The Vive Facial
The revolutionary Vive serum contains stem cell exosomes that promote cell regeneration, healthy healing, and revitalization. We offer the Vive Facial following a microneedling or Halo laser treatment, during which channels are created in the skin. We then strategically massage the Vive serum into the skin to encourage quicker healing times and long-lasting results.
Exosomes significantly increase collagen and elastin growth in the skin, resulting in gorgeous, healthy, and scientifically younger-looking skin. As we age, our production of collagen decreases with each passing year. Treatments like the Vive Facial keep you looking as young and vibrant as you feel.
Frequently Asked Questions About Regenerative Aesthetics Medicine
- What types of aesthetic concerns can be treated with regenerative medicines?
- With regenerative medicines, we can treat:
Dry or dull appearance of skin
Loss of collagen and elastin
- How does PRP for hair restoration work?
- First, we'll draw your blood and spin it in a centrifuge to separate the platelet rich plasma. Then, we'll strategically inject the PRP into the scalp to encourage cell regeneration and new growth of hair!
- Is PRP safe?
- PRP is a safe, minimally invasive procedure! At Vively Body Science, we are highly trained on blood draw and injection techniques, so you will always be in safe hands. The best part is, PRP is an organic alternative to synthetic fillers and injectables, making it a safer option for many of our patients.