Confidence Looks Good on You
Halo laser resurfacing wipes away the effects of age and gives you the gorgeous, confidence-boosting skin you deserve. Our specialists use the leading techniques, technology, and practices to ensure you receive the best laser treatment in Wayzata, Minnesota.
Our Halo laser treatments help you feel more confident in your skin by addressing a huge variety of issues in one procedure, including:
Sun Spots and Sun Damage
Reduce the appearance of sun damaged skin.
Reduce redness in your cheeks, nose, or forehead, and enjoy an even facial skin tone.
Minimize the appearance of small veins.
Make fine lines and wrinkles a thing of the past.
Reduce pore size, resulting in a smaller appearance and the reduction of trapped oil, dirt, and makeup.
Uneven Skin Tone/Texture
Even the tone, color, and texture of your skin.
Reduce the color and appearance of scarring.
How Halo Laser Resurfacing Works
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
First, you’ll meet with one of our laser resurfacing specialists to discuss the treatment, your goals, and how we can help you achieve optimal results. Based on your consultation, we’ll create a unique treatment plan tailored to your exact needs. We also use computer mapping technology to understand the minute contours of your face, allowing us to apply an even and effective treatment. Multiple procedures are often required to reach your treatment goal. This can be a series of two or three procedures followed by recommended maintenance.
One of our experienced team members will perform your procedure. The entire process can take two hours; including applying a topical numbing ointment, the laser application, and cooling/recovery time.
After your HALO procedure, we will send home select skincare products that you should use as specifically directed. We request daily communication to update us on your recovery progress and a follow up appointment in one to two weeks.
Halo laser resurfacing helps you to live in your skin with confidence.
More Information on Halo Laser
Why Try Halo Laser Resurfacing?
No matter if you’re suffering from uneven texture, scarring, acne, enlarged pores, unwanted veins, or more, HALO can help.
Reduce texture, creases, wrinkles, dull skin and other aging-related skin issues.
With beautiful skin comes confidence, and that’s always in style.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a Halo treatment feel like?
- We use a topical numbing agent; however, heat in the treated area is often reported.
- When can I return to my normal schedule?
- It's recommended to keep your skin well protected for 24 hours after your Halo laser treatment. Depending on the depth and density of procedure, down time can range from three to six days.
- When will I see results?
- You will begin to see a difference in two to five days after your procedure. You will see the full effect in eight to twelve weeks.
- How long will my treatment last?
- HALO treatments last a lifetime with proper skincare, although a series of treatments is often recommended for full correction. Maintenance treatments will also help extend your results. Each subsequent treatment after your initial resurfacing will improve your skin even further.