Fresh, Clean, and Glowing;
That’s HydraFacial Skin
At Vively Body Science, our HydraFacials in Wayzata, Minnesota take a deep dive into your skin, clearing out pores, removing blackheads, hydrating dry and damaged tissue, and adding a youthful glow you can’t help but smile about.
Vively HydraFacials in Wayzata, Minnesota are the comprehensive treatment for healthier skin. Here’s what our HydraFacials can remove from your skin:
Remove makeup, dirt, skin cells, and other pore-packing materials.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Restore your skin’s body and see small creases and wrinkles disappear.
Acne and Skin Irritations
Flush out irritants that cause acne, pigmentation, and other unwanted skin issues.
When you receive a VBS Hydrafacial, it:
- Cleanses, exfoliates dead skin
- Extracts toxins and impurities
- Hydrates the dermis
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Delivers moisturizing serums into the skin
Medical-grade HydraFacials utilize products only avialable to licensed Hydrafacial providers. In addition, some specific peels in the exfoliation step, and certain boosters, are only available to medical accounts.
The key difference at Vively Body Science is that we focus on skin results. Your treatment can be more intense than regular spa-grade treatments, because we use medical-grade products and tips to achieve powerful, dramatic results.
A true “medical facial” can only be performed in a physicians office. The products and tips involved can require a higher level of training and expertise than what is offered in a traditional or day spa setting.
Choose from 3 different VBS HydraFacial Services
When you come to our physician-owned health and wellness clinic, you’ll receive medical-grade body and skin treatments that help you look and feel your very best. Our goal is to make sure you feel nurtured and empowered by the care you get during the treatment, as much as by the results you’ll enjoy afterwards.
VBS Classic HydraFacial. This classic 5-step HydraFacial cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates, extracts, and calms the skin on your face. It results in a glowing appearance and less hyperpigmentation, with decongested pores and fewer fine lines.
VBS Signature HydraFacial. Take the VBS Classic HydraFacial and add your neck to the treatment area. Plus, we add a targeted booster for even more dramatic results. It also includes a second round of LED light to promote collagen regeneration and reduce inflammation.
VBS Ultimate Hydrafacial. The VBS Signature HydraFacial takes the VBS Signature HydraFacial and includes a pre-treatment boost with dermablading, and then delicious aesthetic additions with Lip Perk and Eye Peak treatments.
Each level of HydraFacial builds more into the experience, giving you refreshing, anti-aging choices for your treatment at Vively Body Science. Schedule an appointment, either through the link below or by using our app on your mobile phone. If you have any questions about how our medical VBS HydraFacials work, contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss your options.
How HydraFacials Work
Consultation/Determine Your Treatment
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of HydraFacial specialists to discuss your goals and how we can help. Your specialist may do a quick examination of your skin to determine the best treatment to give you the optimal results.
Your specialist may also recommend a medical VBS HydraFacial as part of a larger treatment regimen. This treatment can prepare your skin to more readily respond to other treatments, amplifying and accelerating the results. Many times VBS HydraFacials work synergistically with other treatments that we offer. Many times VBS HydraFacials work synergistically with other treatments that we offer.
During your HydraFacial in Wayzata, you can relax while our team of specialists pampers and cleans your skin. This is a pain-free treatment with no downtime; you can return to your normal routine immediately after!
After a refreshing skin preparation, your HydraFacial begins. During the entire treatment, your specialist will communicate with you and adjust the pressure and level of suction to ensure your comfort. The sensation from the HydraFacial tip is pain-free, and many of our patients describe it as receive a facial massage. Many report that the process actually relaxes them!
After your skin receives the luxurious bathing and hydration saturation, a finishing moisturizer with sunscreen is applied.
After your VBS HydraFacial, you should limit at-home treatments for at least 3 days. Also limit your skin’s exposure to the sun (ALWAYS). Avoid situations of excess heat or perspiration immediately following your treatment, and wash your face gently without aggressive cleansers. And should you want other medical spa treatments after your VBS Hydrafacial, ask your Vively Body Science specialist first. Some treatments may require you space them further apart than others.
We also offer additional complementary skincare therapies that can improve the results of your HydraFacial even more.
Take the HydraFacial Quiz
Try out our Vively Body Science Hydrafacial Quiz to find out if you’re a candidate for any of our VBS Hydrafacials. It just might raise your Hy-Q on facial rejuvenation!
What a VBS HydraFacial Does for Your Skin
You have three choices for your refreshing, rejuvenating VBS Hydrafacial. Each choice accomplishes benefits for your skin.
Cleanses and peels.
Using a special hand-held vacuum device with a patented vortex-fusion system, your specialist will glide its tip across your skin in smooth, even strokes cleansing the skin all the while infusing a hydrating serum. Next, we exfoliate the skin by delivering a mild (or more aggressive medical) peeling solution. This addresses wrinkles, discolorations, and more.
Extracts and hydrates.
Using the HydraFacial extraction tip, the aesthetician is able to gently remove debris from your pores. This is an important decongestion process, removing whiteheads, blackheads, and other debris. After the extraction process,, a neutralizing solution finishes the acid peel stage of your HydraFacial.
Infuses and protects.
The HydraFacial vacuum handpiece is used once again, now to infuse the optional customizable boosters, as well as the final antioxidant and finishing solution. After each of these, we apply calming or corrective LED lights which also accelerate the infusion.
HydraFacial, in Wayzata, gives you fresh, rejuvenated skin and is a great part of anyone’s long-term skin maintenance plan!
Why Try HydraFacials?
Everyone’s skin is different.
Your concerns won’t be exactly the same as your neighbors, or even your siblings, and the changes caused by seasons, travel, or aging are unique to you as well. With the flexibility in treatment application, a Vively Body Science HydraFacial works wonders for most skin conditions and at any age.
Removal of the debris that keeps you one step away from beautiful skin.
Deep cleansing of chemicals, oils and other culprits that cause irritated, puffy, discolored skin.
Beauty You Can Feel
Enjoy gorgeous skin!
For younger skin, it works to help treat acne, reduce congestion, combat dry skin and act as an anti-aging treatment.
A medical VBS HydraFacial helps to boost your skin’s hydration and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
HydraFacial’s Acne-Fighting Power
A HydraFacial treatment targets dead skin first and foremost. As it removes this top layer, it also keeps this dull detritus from mixing with the sebum produced by your pores. This mixture causes problems like pimples and inflamed pores.
As the HydraFacial removes the dead skin and detritus, and cleans out the pores, it reduces the acne bacteria from your skin. So not only does it cleanse your skin and remove the places where bacteria can grow, it can remove some of the acne triggering bacteria itself!
It can help even-out the hyperpigmentation you often find around acne scarring, and help soothe the skin after an outbreak has healed.
Your results will be:
- Smoother skin
- Fewer outbreaks
- Reduced pore size
You can even have a HydraFacial performed during an outbreak to help it heal more quickly. You’ll get a lot of cleansing and exfoliating power, all in one relatively short appointment.
Gentle Treatment for Skin
Because of its gentle treatment process, whether you’re treating skin with acne, oily skin, dry skin, old, young, or any other skin type, HydraFacial will help you with a renewed, healthier version of your skin.
We invite you to relax while our team of specialists pampers your skin. The Vively Body Science medical HydraFacial is a pain-free treatment with no downtime. You can return to your normal routine immediately after treatment.
The main application of the HydraFacial process uses tips designed with vacuum technology. These unique tips create a vortex—a whirling suction—which gently dislodges and removes impurities in the skin. Even more impressive, it accomplishes this while simultaneously applying skin-empowering serums. The Vively Body Science HydraFacial delivers results that can’t be achieved at home with regular cleansing products and tools.
If you’ve never had a professional facial or aesthetic treatment, a VBS HydraFacial makes a great starting point. Many of our clients will get a HydraFacial before more aggressive skin treatments like chemical peels or Halo Laser Resurfacing to help prep their skin for the best response. Because a HydraFacial requires no downtime, you won’t need to change up your daily routine after you get your treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there downtime after a HydraFacial treatment?
- A HydraFacial is a pain-free, same-day treatment. You can return to your normal routine immediately after your procedure.
- When will I see results from my HydraFacial?
- You will immediately notice a difference in how your skin feels. It may take several days to feel and see the full effect of your HydraFacial. Most patients report an increase in their skin’s hydration, luminosity, and a smoother and softer look and feel.
- How often do I need a HydraFacial?
- You will most likely see an immediate improvement in your skin after just 1 treatment. Certain skin issues—like acne or hyperpigmentation—will probably need several treatments to achieve optimum results. For medium to long term goals, receiving regular treatments every four to six weeks are recommended. Others book procedures seasonally! With the customizable boosters, we can help you stay ahead of seasonal changes which can affect your skin.
To support and promote your results, we also recommend combining this procedure with an appropriate regime of our medical grade skincare products.
- Can I pair my HydraFacial with other treatments?
- Yes! We offer a variety of other skin treatments that will boost your HydraFacial's effectiveness. Enhancements to the HydraFacial include boosters, PERKS (lip or eye). Other paired treatments include dermablading, ClearSilk, and Chemical Peels.
- Is a HydraFacial better than a home facial?
- Yes, HydraFacial is better than a home facial because of its use of the vortex-fusion tip to get rid of impurities while delivering skin products deeply into the skin. The same type of technique can’t be replicated with a home or regular facial.
- Is a HydraFacial good for acne?
- Yes, a HydraFacial is great for acne! The HydraFacial is a treatment that is gentle but powerful at fighting acne. It works to rid your skin of acne-causing irritants; with repeated HydraFacials, you will notice an improvement over time.
- How long does a HydraFacial take?
- A Classic HydraFacial can take as little as 30-45 minutes. The full length depends upon your goals, level of HydraFacial, and which custom elements you might want to add.
- What areas can be treated with HydraFacial?
- You might think with the treatment’s name, it’s just for your face. However, for the Vively Body Science HydraFacial works for all areas of the body! The most popular zones are the face, neck, and décolletage. Backs and “cheeks” are popular too. Talk to your Vively specialist about any other areas of concern.
- Can I have a HydraFacial if my skin is sensitive?
- Yes, because we tailor every treatment to your needs. This is not a “one size fits all” procedure. Instead, during our consultation we’ll listen to your goals, ask questions, and answer any of yours. Getting to know you is our first step, and every step after that is customized for your maximum comfort and satisfaction.
- Who is not a good candidate for a HydraFacial?
- Generally speaking, you’re not a good candidate for a Vively Body Science HydraFacial if you:
Have certain allergies. Be sure to disclose any to your specialist
Recent facial surgery
Had a cold sore in the last 30 days
Received cosmetic injectables within the past 7 days
Have active eczema
Have open wounds or fresh scars in the treatment area
Are pregnant or breastfeeding
There may be other treatments which, if done within the past week, could require you to delay your VBS HydraFacial. Many aesthetic treatments require healing time afterwards . As always, discuss your treatments, your concerns, and your goals with your Vively Body Science provider so that your treatment achieves the best—and safest—results for you!
- Are they any tips for aftercare?
- Yes, we have tips for aftercare, and the reasons behind the tips. As always, we want your treatment to have the best results that last for the longest time.
Don't use exfoliating skin toners the day after your HydraFacial. They could cause dryness or irritation.
Limit your skin's exposure to the sun (ALWAYS). Because your skin has undergone a deep cleanse, it's more sensitive to the effects of sunlight.
Try to avoid situations of excess heat or perspiration immediately following your treatment to allow maximum benefit of the serums.
Wash your face gently and avoid aggressive cleansers.