Intravenous therapy, also known as IV therapy or “drip” therapy, provides therapeutic vitamins and nutrients directly into a patient’s bloodstream. From youth-reviving nutrients to immune system boosters, intravenous therapy at Vively Body Science provides an ideal way to feel your best.
How Intravenous Therapy in Wayzata Works
First, you’ll come into Vively for consultation with our doctors. If together we determine that intravenous therapy best addresses your concerns, we’ll schedule an appointment for the treatment. In the meantime your provider will customize a nutrient/vitamin formula to achieve the best results.
How the treatment works:
- Your Vively provider inserts a catheter into your vein.
- You relax as the IV therapy treatment gently delivers the solution into your bloodstream.
- The IV infusion bypasses the digestive tract, allowing full absorption of the nutrients, vitamins, and/or hormones.
The treatment averages a minimum of 30 to 60 minutes. It may require more, depending on the number of IV fluid bags prescribed.
Intravenous Therapy Choices at Vively
When you come to Vively Body Science for intravenous therapy in Wayzata, you have choices that can be customized to perfectly fit your needs.
- YouthRevive. Anti-aging and detoxification for energy and drive.
- SuperImmunity. Stress management and immunity boost.
- MartiniFix. Clears toxins and adds energy (a hangover fix!).
- MIC Lipotropic Injection. Burn fat and improve lean body mass.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (IV Push). Antioxidant and detoxifier for anti-aging.
- Vitamin B12. Improve mood, cognitive function, and energy.
- Glutathione (IV Push). Antioxidants that can help repair damaged cells.
Be sure to talk to us about your goals, so that your provider can customize any of these intravenous therapy regimens in Wayzata. Our goal is to achieve your goals!
Intravenous Therapy in Wayzata, at Vively Body Science
Vively Body Science optimizes your wellness from the inside out. With our advanced technology, expert training, and true medical spa treatments, we can help take your wellness to the next level. No matter your intravenous therapy, these 60-minute treatments can perfectly amp up your nourishment in Wayzata, Plymouth, Minneapolis, or wherever you live in the Twin-Cities!
Vively Body Science offers Minnesota’s most advanced clinical body and skin science treatments overseen by Dr. Laurel Martini, D.O. and Dr. Josh Martini, M.D. Our facility provides access to the modern, non-invasive, and results-oriented treatments that help you look and feel fabulous.