Your dermal fillers look great! Now keep it up with after filler care in Wayzata.
You’ve been to Vively Body Science and had a dermal filler treatment on your face and/or your hands. And you already look younger! Plus that bone structure you wanted accentuated? Beautiful. Though there’s usually zero downtime from getting dermal fillers, you should understand the measures and precautions that help you ensure your treatments achieve their best results.
The Do’s and Don’ts of After Filler Care in Wayzata
You want to get back to your day, and show off your refreshed face and/or hands. And the great part is, after your dermal filler treatments, you can do just that! But to make sure this vibrant, fuller look stays safe and sound, keep the following recommendations in mind for the first 24 hours after your session.
- Keep your treated area out of prolonged, direct sunlight
- Avoid strenuous exercise
- Don’t expose your new filler to intense heat. Sorry, no sauna.
- Also, avoid extreme cold. Sorry, no North Pole visits.
- Don’t drink alcohol (or use it on your skin)
- Do not use oil-based makeup or AHA, Retinols/Vitamin C therapy
After 24 hours, you can continue the above.
However, there are just a few more recommendations in the following days for your after filler care in Wayzata.
- Avoid aspirin and ibuprofen for the first 48 hours
- Try not to put pressure on the treated areas for the first few nights
- Avoid facials, facial waxing, Glycolic or AHA peels, IPL or energy-based treatments, and microdermabrasion for two weeks after treatment
The do’s for after filler care in Wayzata.
- Do check with your Vively team member before undergoing other facial treatments within the first 2 weeks
- Do get an aesthetic review after the first 4 weeks
- Do contact Viveley Body Science with any concerns or questions!
Find out if you’re right for dermal fillers.
Dermal filler side effect possibilities
Any medical procedure, even minimally invasive ones, has small risks. Most side effects from dermal fillers occur right after injection and go away within a few weeks.
Common risks include:
When having dermal fillers injected into the back of your hand, you might have a short duration of slight difficulty performing some activities with your hand(s). If so, it usually lasts less than 2 weeks.
Always be tested for allergies before receiving dermal fillers made with certain materials, especially materials derived from animals, such as collagen. Your Vively Body Science specialist can help you. This will ensure your after filler care in Wayzata goes well.
Retreatment: part of the plan
You should get a followup treatment (a retreatment) between 1-6 months after the first treatment. The aesthetic review at Vively will help you pick the right time frame. Once you’ve achieved peak filler, maintenance injections could put you on track for getting filler retreatment only once per year.
Dermal fillers are for men, too!
Learn more about dermal filler after care in Wayzata
Try our virtual consultation today to understand your choices. Then, let’s talk about how to fulfill them. At Vively Body Science, our mission is to improve confidence and wellbeing through regenerative aesthetic medicine. Schedule an appointment, and let’s discover a refreshed view of living.
Conveniently located in Wayzata, Minnesota, at 1133 Wayzata Blvd East, we help patients from all over Minnesota’s Twin Cities and western suburbs. People travel to see us from across the region, including Plymouth, Golden Valley ,Minnetonka Beach, St. Louis Park, Wayzata, and many more!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Enjoy monthly news about specials, updates, and more helpful aesthetics insights from Vively Body Science.